So, before I begin this post I want to dedicate it to those who fought this nasty disease and won and especially to those who lost the battle and to their families who had to endure hell.
Please do not mistake this post as me saying I understand what you are going through or what you went through, I have not the slightest idea.
What I do know is, those who have had to battle Cancer and their families who were constantly there to offer their support, are heroes of epic proportions.
I have had my share of friends and acquaintances that survived the horrifying battle against Cancer and those who lost but NEVER gave up and their physical strength along with their inner superhuman spirit was simply amazing!
It seems every time I hear of another Cancer victim I also hear unbelievable stories of courage, strength and beauty.
Why is Cancer so attractive?
It’s because Cancer victims always leave us with important life lessons that should stay with us every second of the day!
Here Are 5 Cancer Stories That Will Help You Appreciate Everything In Life!
1. Amanda shares her Cancer experience with the world using Twitter and although she ultimately lost the battle she left us with a message of how painful Cancer can be and how brave those who battle it really are!
2. When someone is struck with Cancer it affects their whole family and as hard as it gets here are some heroes who explain how they stayed positive.
3. Cancer does not discriminate against age, sex or race. This beautiful story of a 3 yr. old Cancer patient whose family was scammed out of money that was meant for her medical bills will give you chills but surprisingly will also make you smile.
4. While Cancer patients and their families carry the bulk weight of this terrible disease, communities and friends are often affected and real friendships are bonded and shine. What these beautiful women did to support their friend who was recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer will make you cry but will give you hope for humanity.
5. Those who win the battle live on to inspire others.
What made this post so difficult to write was the fact that not every story ends in a smile and every Cancer victim has his or her own painful experiences. What I can only hope for is that someone finds a cure for this dammed disease that seems to have turned into an epidemic over the past couple of years.
With over two million monthly users Vodio is one of the most advanced personalized video content curator platform available. Create your personal video streams according to your personal tastes and interests and our system will automatically have the top video content sent to your Vodio account. Download the free mobile app on the iTunes App Store or on Google Play today.